Thursday, December 4, 2008

First post~!

Well, this is another attempt at having a blog. The livejournal I used to have fell out of use as many of the friends that I kept in contact with using it have moved to facebook or myspace. Instead of a social network, this blog will be a semi-private location for my ramblings. Maybe I'll have something interesting to post now and then, but more often than not this is just a dumping ground for thoughts that don't fit anywhere else.


The title of my blog is an amalgamation of different user names that I have used in the last 5 or so years. I thought that would be the easiest way to find a name that wasn't taken.

----------------
Now playing: Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Leahdawn said...

dude you aren't odd, you're just not a clone of everybody else!
And yay for blogging!!!